Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Becoming a Medium

Hi Everyone,

I'm just about finished my ebook on becoming a medium or channel.As I have stated in previous posts, I feel strongly that everyone has the ability to tap into this infinite wealth of guidance and knowledge from your guides and angels.My method is simple but very effective and with practice can assist anyone in bringing this gift we all have to the surface.
Wouldn't it be great to be at home and go to that place through the methods I teach to greet your spirit guide or angel and ask questions about your path.I've been doing this for over 30 years and as some of my posts reveal.You can receive enlightenment to do with everything.Once your confident about your receiving you can also do so for others if they choose not to bring their gifts to the surface.
Not only will this method of bringing this gift to the surface, it will assist you with better health and wellness.You'll feel stronger that you have some interaction in your choices and as your receive your inner vibration assists your physical body in reaping the benefits of self healing.Keep visiting my blog for further updates.

spiritfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment